CF1 10.0% 2.2¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Good announcement shows progress, they wouldn't be renting an...

1. 1,521 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 217
    Good announcement shows progress, they wouldn't be renting an office in pricey Sydney if they didn't expect immediate growth. I think an office in Sydney is needed as it's the finance capital of Australia and gives IAM more credibility. (Not to say they don't have enough already but it helps the cause)

I was very happy to see two massive practices from a leading financial entity start using IAM it shows our service is the real deal.

With the portal opening likely in the next 5 weeks the flood gates are open! Also good to see there will be a big marketing push with the commencement which will reach the whole financial planning community.

This stock has massive potential and is a potential 25 bagger or more from here because of:
    - The massive scalability of the portal where the customers can reach their service 24/7 from anywhere.
    - High profit margins, the higher the profit margins the quicker you can multi-bag
    - An incredibly motivated CEO and research shows most founder CEO's do a better job at creating wealth for their shareholders he reminds me of one of those energizer bunnies he just goes and goes.
    - Our first mover advantages for example when soaking up the best talent in the countries they operate other companies would have to settle for less qualified and experienced personal, the proprietary software, the underground cable that cost over a million dollars to install that would take substantial effort to run in the ocean. All those things seperatley would take at least a few years to catch up to where we currently are but together it works like a moat that would make it hard for competitors to take market share off IAM.
    - Low operating costs and cash burn as we know unnecessary dilution is the ultimate stock killer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.002(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $12.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $36.83K 1.750M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1662472 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 211200 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.