TEG 4.76% 2.0¢ triangle energy (global) limited

Ann: Cliff Head Oil Export Continues, page-49

1. 969 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 931
    No matchbox you are all over it and correct and in opinion all TEG holders should be watching our partner PGY closely because I am.
    Mr.Blingo head of PGY is currently over in Asia and he's not there for sightseeing.
    After PGY Friday's trading action and Todays where it did approx, 10M shares in the first 30mins and peaked 2.3
    it has certainly raised my attention. As it has yours.
    What is good for PGY is VERY good for us at TEG because more than likely it will involve the CCS project.
    Look I have said before and will say again that PGY MUST get this CCS at CH across the line to make all their dreams and future expectations a reality.

I was today only talking to somebody very much in the know and in the loop on the Carbon mitigation and how heavy industry in particular in WA will have to prove and show how they will mange this CM moving forward and this individual really knows what he is talking about. It all made sense.
    That is why If and when we get our first line of approval I see TEG/PGY being completely rerated in the market place IMHO.

The CCS project at CH for TEG/PGY is in the perfect place and the timing also just right.
    What I do find quite perplexing at this time is that the Market has not woken to this fact.
    I just hope we get this first approval and I hope we get it soon. But CT still thinks a few months away.
    GO TEG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $36.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $36.09K 1.804M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 5508160 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 4198018 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.