TEG 0.00% 0.7¢ triangle energy (global) limited

Yes great post and reality check by Jag, but I must say as JD...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 996 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 966
    Yes great post and reality check by Jag, but I must say as JD has pointed out some of those disappointing results past PB were not taken from 3D and based on 2D and this is as CT, Mike and Darren(ex Talon) have informed it is a gamechanger, but still comes with no guarantees unfortunately.
    Be good Gharp to see where out next crude payment sits at. Qtly will be interesting read.
    The new PGY deal is also interesting, from 1st August PGY takes on all liability for CH and Infra but I get the feeling that TEG stumps up the $$$ while Blingo sources the cash to make it all come together and happen and this appears to all happen around October.
    PGY just did a CR and also picked up a $6.5M grant? So not exactly cashless. Honestly I have more Q's than answers on the PGY deal.
    The smashing of our SP at TEG is just very disappointing, for whatever reasons.
    I hope it reverses in what is a very exciting time for TEG, I honestly thought we would see plenty entering with force, not exiting.
    All this does not change the status of our 2 drills coming up and NZO is certainly "Stoked" as stated to be a part of this all. Great to have them with us as a partner. I will catch up with AJ next week and looking forward to it.
    What I do know is that Beach/Mitsui want every bit of PB gas they can get their hands on.
    So there you go, news just out another CR. Ahhhhhh the world of the Spec. Explains the smashing. Seriously????????
    GLTAH....DYOR
    GO TEG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $683 97.64K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 6316280 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 4399305 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.