HMD 0.00% 2.3¢ heramed limited

as I understand these things, not as a doctor but as an...

1. 2,226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 910
    as I understand these things, not as a doctor but as an investor, apparently the HeraBEAT was used due to necessity and found to be accurate. It wasn’t done under clinical conditions as such and hasn’t been validated due to those reasons. I’ve only been in a maternity delivery room environment 5 times with my own kids so I do see that if you could remove a big machine for a smaller device that would be an emotional positive for the parents.

In one of the previous announcements there was reference to Brazil using the HeraBEAT in delivering babies as well as pre-natal however as Alex Radke states in that investor call, scientific data that has been independently validated is the only thing HMD will quote in the sales spiel. Joondalup is investigating extending the scope of use for these devices as is Mayo so there must be something pretty cool that we aren’t fully aware of with regards to the utility of these little bangers. The other thing to consider is the ability to use these beyond nice comfortable 1st world settings. Maybe in Tajikistan or Rwanda these will be the maximum available technology for pregnancy?? Lots of aid groups could use these in remote places.

I just keep coming back to the thought that if you have THE best of something then someone will buy it from you. Pregnant women know no bounds when it comes to spending on unborn children. Pregnancy is not going away and in home tech is increasing. Surely this mob are worth $50m at a minimum?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $5.934K 249.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1792299 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 289978 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.