IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Ann: Clinical Progress on IHL-216A for TBI and CTE, page-106

1. 6,817 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1719
    Yes, re companies like IHL who have plenty of cash and are "J" curve potential and at the cusp of activity, it does not matter. Buying opportunities for those who can forecast the environment and newsflow in a month or two. I suspect it will be a quicker recovery than many think given that China has strong containment of Corona. 40 new cases out of their 80,000 yesterday. The pattern seems to be - exponential growth (as numbers work that way. 1 new patient if you have 4 is 25% growth. I new patient on 100 is 1% growth) and then it appears that once groups start to be a bit more vigilant in isolation, you get to plateau quite quickly. A few interesting articles from WHO saying that it does not have the contagious nature of flu. And responds well to containment. The supply chain from speaking to a few in the industry is opening up rapidly.

Ride it through IMO, pick up the panickers and when the dust clears as it always does, we will see an almighty run as the stimulus packages hit. It always feels bad but it is an opportunity. They don't come often and we will look back and kick ourselves for not being greedy when "others are fearful."
    Last edited by andres: 09/03/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.