IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Ann: Clinical Progress on IHL-216A for TBI and CTE, page-11

1. 6,817 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1719
    Posted this the other day but a reminder of potential market cap just based on the Sleep Apnea side. Leaving aside oils, TBI etc....

An additional thought to the previous post is that If there was a spin out or a trade sale of the OSA business, then I would imagine a nice royalty could recur to IHL which could put it into a dividend yield play. The numbers re patients, even on modest market share, would be substantial as indicated below.

For a sense of scale, a quick side by side with Cochlear is interesting. Table below is more about scope as obviously cap, supply chain etc... is to be developed. So have taken a very low earnings per patient metric as well as very low market share penetration. I would imagine 5% would be more of a medium term target given the application of a solution is in drug form and not surgical aka Cochlear. As we can see, the market cap potential is huge.

Note that IHL has no competitors and OSA is by nature is a recurring revenue model. As we know, the IHL trials will be on the back of positive trial indications overseas.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2020/2020508-a21867f587a51db93cfcbbb4a8e65e6c.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.