OIL 8.11% 17.0¢ optiscan imaging limited

Well, I have decided to sell a few shares, though I will try to...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,238 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 253
    Well, I have decided to sell a few shares, though I will try to wait for the next upswing in the sp. I suppose the breast cancer trials are good news for optiscan (hopefully for sufferers too); but it irks me that we just don't and can't get any information from our board or management about why sales of the zeiss product aren't happening in Europe. I accept that there is probably a good reason for this and that the timelines etc are out of optiscan's hands. I will continue to hold some shares in optiscan but the fact that we know we have a board who don't communicate properly with shareholders makes the investment riskier than if we had a board who do communicate properly with shareholders.

Of course someone may respond to this post by saying the board do communicate properly etc. However, we were told there would be sales as soon as ce mark was achieved. Obviously this has changed (or else ce mark has not been achieved); therefore we should be told why this has changed. It's no good saying that they are not responsible for what the previous board released etc, common sense dictates that they should tell us why things have changed or why the previous information was incorrect. We own the company and have a right to that sort of information.

I am not claiming the board are not acting in shareholder's best interests. It is merely that their attitude to communication is an extra variable to be factored in to one's decision.

I will keep holding a reduced amount as my common sense also suggests that eventually zeiss will be selling our product. I hope one day we get a board who are more open with shareholders so that shareholders can more easily assess the progress and direction of the company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OIL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.