EMV 0.99% $2.00 emvision medical devices ltd

For some - yes, but still under the radar for many. The way I...

1. 13,482 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2673
    For some - yes, but still under the radar for many.

The way I see it, EMV does not have to find a market/sell either its Gen 1 or Gen 2 devices.

The markets are already there!

My understanding is that EMV has very good networks for the distribution of the Gen 1 device (GE Health, Phillips etc) and, as noted the other day, Ramsay Health is watching and there is a demonstrated gap in the market with impressive ROI's for hospitals that take up the tech.

For the Gen 2 device, the Australian Stroke Alliance ecosystem of 'hardware' (MSU's, regular ambulances and FDS planes), telehealth software (ZEUS) and an army of neurologists, nurse practitioners and paramedics anxiously awaits for the delivery of the only missing link (i.e. lightweight imaging devices).

All EMV has to do - and it is still a big task - is to demonstrate, through the pivotal trials, that the scanners have both the 'sensitivity' and 'specificity', across a statistically robust sample, to determine the type of stroke.

All should be known by this time next year - or soon after. Very good buying here on a one-year view.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.00
Change
-0.020(0.99%)
Mkt cap ! $170.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.97 $2.00 $1.96 $17.98K 9.158K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 510 $1.96

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.00 4999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.