WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Ann: Clinical Trial for BodyGuard Technology, page-66

1. 26,699 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 663
    A well reasoned post, with fact, and history. The directors as you have correctly stated have wandered down the path. Maybe they should be sprinting ..
    The last week has pointed out a few things:
    They did the Claytons announcement that was an announcement with no detail. But an announcement with a new partner which is positive.
    They then announced what was alluded to in the 4C about the "game Changer" the stated it was still happening and when it is finished will be shared with the market, thats positive that we were not left waiting not knowing what was happening.
    Then the trial with ibuprofen the govt putting in half the $$. Again its movement but as has been said we should be past trials (although the trial is not about bodyguard per se , but about the drug used in conjunction with it)
    Finally we still await the one announcement that will explain the "potential game changer" I think the directors know things are getting thin, and the announcement and the 4c at the end of April, may start the repair process to give back some credibility.
    I hope the directors think long and hard every word that is in the announcement, we dont want another rubicks cube we have to solve..

Lets get the info to start the re-rate

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.