HMD 0.00% 1.5¢ heramed limited

The hospitals are set up in health services - each one is driven...

1. 3,200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1038
    The hospitals are set up in health services - each one is driven by the need to be efficient with government funding while improve clinical outcomes. So once they see the results of the trials - lower costs and better outcomes - the price paid for those services will start to moderate and expectations for clinical outcomes will increase - others will therefore be incentived to align their practices.

Clinicians are scientists, and I am convinced they will think this is a better way and will push hard on administrators to make it happen. Its noteworthy that clinicians in Joondalup have become champions for HeraCare (as Anouska mentioned in the webinar).

Having some knowledge of these things - this trial is therefore huge. But I also know its going to take some time for the change that will likely come from it to make its way to other health services.

Time we do not have on our side so something else is needed near term. Hopefully Broward, then we are away having avoided a slow death from starvation.

But make no mistake, this trial could be massive. In contrast to Joondalup, this is a government owned health service. So the flow on impact will be to all health services around the country. Most births in Australia are in government hospitals.

So big numbers on offer over a longer term. Not the millions immediately, as Ron alluded to in the webinar.

These guys are looking plucky and have some kick in them yet. I don't see anything here that looks like they are rolling over.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.498M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $4.85K 323.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 236298 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 225403 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.22pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.