NTI 0.00% 8.4¢ neurotech international limited

Great and all, but still a long way to go. Until Neurotech...

1. 118 Posts.
    Great and all, but still a long way to go.

Until Neurotech starts pulling in that revenue for those "units" of contracts, this will still keep churning though the current cash for the time being, so the market will price this stock accordingly.

I can see this jumped quickly, but if there is no constant news such like the last year but I could see this further rescind back to 20 cents in the short term (December) before the next major announcement and any announcements where steady sales start coming into fruition.

Pretty frustrating stock as has lots of potential, but only in the long term. So if you have a 5 year plan then this could be a good stock (pending results of course), but buying now would still be a little risky, given the day traders are back. I would look to pick up parcels again sub 20 cents.

While for the long term holders over the last year, I hope i'm proved wrong as there have been a lot of buyers in the 30-40 range and then topping up mid 20's to average down, but I feel this could slowly rescind, given past management announcements, cash flow churn, and day traders jumping back into the stock for the moment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.