DLM 0.00% 3.2¢ dominion minerals limited

Ann: Clinical Trial Update, page-9

1. 1,100 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    What I take from that graph is the fact that when you consider the whole patient population (those on treatment and those on placebo) you still expect the wound size to go downwards (with luck from the treatment group but there is no way to know that at this time). For example if the graph goes upwards then on average people’s wounds are getting bigger and I personally would be very concerned. So the fact that the trend is downward can be perceived to give some measure of reassurance.

Secondly they have plotted the same data taken from the previously completed open label trial (back in the TIS days) and the results seem to do roughly the same thing. For me I interpret this to mean that the current trial at least seems to be progressing similarly to the previous trial. Again hopefully a reassuring sign.

However of course none of this guarantees that the trial outcome is going to be a success, but management is giving us as much information as they have available to them at this stage, which personally for me is good so as an investor I can make my own decisions based on that info.

Of course the above is only my interpretation, others may have a completely different take on it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DLM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.