PIQ 1.54% 66.0¢ proteomics international laboratories ltd

Hi Package & All,Anyone getting Déjà Vu from late last year?...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 6,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5274
    Hi Package & All,

Anyone getting Déjà Vu from late last year? Same old & this also happened just before a big run.

It is infuriating to watch, so I don’t. It’s so cringeworthy & CLUNKY on low volume & OBVIOUS as to what is going on. It looks to be manipulation from some who have more resources to do this than your average retail investor. I don’t like it, but I have come to accept that there is nothing you really can do about it (BOTs & All) that happens across so many stocks. So Just be Aware.

I highly doubt that this is the work of the ‘unemployed, poor people or an ignoramous’.

I’m sure it’s a deliberate ‘shake’ on a long process of Regulatory Applications & Approvals, as it has been the last few times this kind of trading has been observed, but on lengthy clinical studies. COVID-19 has had an impact.

Up to the individual SH how they deal with it. It’s your investment. I’m not letting this BS eat at mine, but I truly feel for the holders who bought high & have been seeing their Portfolios very red.

Some more Communication would be helpful from PIQ on keeping SH up to date. Just a suggestion, because then this kind of market behaviour may not have so much impact.

Just my sincere thoughts & I hope you are all keeping well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PIQ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.