CUV 1.80% $14.12 clinuvel pharmaceuticals limited

re: Ann: Clinuvel commences US Phase III tria... moveonup,- cash...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 648 Posts.
    re: Ann: Clinuvel commences US Phase III tria... moveonup,

- cash situation continues to create an overhang on the share price...many are still on the sidelines until that's ironed out.

- Will this be another year of promises on updates on cuv9900 that aren't delievered on? Wouldn't surprise me. In August, it will be the 2-year anniversary that we were first told about this new compound, but after all this time, they still haven't started trials on it or given us a clearer indication of what is going on with it

- EPP will get approved, but keep in mind when Wolgen took over 6.5 years ago, the share price was in the low .30s (over $3 in today's 10:1 share price consolidation "stuff") and yet analyst Stanton's price projection would only have the share price slightly above the share price (adjusted for the 10:1 consolidation) when Wolgen took over many moons ago. That's pathetic.

I'm looking forward to 2013 when we get a definite FDA decision date for EPP. Frustrating that we probably won't get a hard decision date from the European regulators.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.