CUV 0.14% $14.30 clinuvel pharmaceuticals limited

Slight change of pace, for something different going back to...

1. 839 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1145

Slight change of pace, for something different going back to this years great financials for Clinuvel and a comparison to Pro Medicus - PME another rare Biotech like CUV who have been growing revenue and profits for quite a few years now.

Pro Medicus FY2024 Revenue $161 Million, Profit after tax $82.8Million. Market cap $18 Billion. P/E 217
    Clinuvel, FY2024 Revenue $95 Million, Profit after tax $35.6Million. Market cap $0.7 Billion. P/E 20

With Clinuvel forecasts for Vitiligo which is in Phase 3 the CUV Revenues and Profits should go past PME IMO in just a few years if approved. Shorters painting a picture that everything will not work for Clinuvel but financials show this is not right as they keep on growing and slowly progressing their pipeline which is based around a drug that ALREADY has the all important FDA approval. Whenever I look at this comparison it always gives me a laugh to think Pro Medicus could just dilute their shares 10%, raise $2 Billion cash and immediately take over Clinuvel for that money. It would give them an instant 50% boost to Revenues/Profits and dramatically decrease their P/E and at the same time making their risk/reward profile much better. Stranger things have happened, the cash printing machine at CUV must be attracting some investigations at these manipulated levels IMO from somewhere, nearly $18 Billion higher valuation for $46 Million more profit is interesting when both companies are growing nicely albeit PME at a quicker rate.

All IMO DYOR

Last edited by Silverchair: 20/09/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.