CUV 1.15% $15.44 clinuvel pharmaceuticals limited

You have mentioned NICE and the slow EPP rollout, here is an...

1. 792 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1025
    You have mentioned NICE and the slow EPP rollout, here is an interesting contrast in style to getting an earlier rejection decision from NICE reversed. This is by Australia's greatest Biotech and possibly Australia's greatest company in CSL. Excellent recent article in pharmaphorum worth reading, this is from the article

"In the UK, health technology assessment agency NICE has reversed an earlier decision to reject coverage of Hemgenix (etranacogene dezaparvovec) by NHS England last year.." also by way of comparison Hemgenix "has a list price of £2.6 million ($3.3 million) in the UK ".

This all happened in about one year with the CSL rejection/reversal, by way of comparison Clinuvel was rejected by NICE back in 2017 I think and Clinuvel have won multiple appeals against NICE since then but still have not got any reversal after so many years. CSL proving much more successful for their patients in this regard, hopefully Clinuvel are eventually successful in getting their treatment funded by NICE before PW finishes up. Two very different outcomes by two Australian Biotech companies. Link to article below.

Interestingly they also got approval in Denmark and the article quoted the price for the therapy as being higher in the UK than in Denmark ($3.1 million)?. And those prices are USD I believe.

https://pharmaphorum.com/news/england-denmark-back-csls-haemophilia-b-gene-therapy

ALL IMO DYOR

Last edited by Silverchair: 29/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.44
Change
-0.180(1.15%)
Mkt cap ! $773.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.60 $15.75 $15.39 $751.4K 48.47K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 173 $15.40

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.54 209 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CUV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.