CUV 0.33% $15.16 clinuvel pharmaceuticals limited

No margin call because the person/s lending their stock to the...

1. 69 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    No margin call because the person/s lending their stock to the shorter are incredibly confident that nothing, other than some kind of a CUV BB will be happening here…….. for god only …….. or just maybe the lender only knows!

Cuts down the risk enormously when these fortunate situations just occur.

I guess while ever something of real substance is years off (or is simply not possible under this managements strange business model and suspect work ethic?) like off label prescription (that every other approved drug has available to it!

**has this pharmaceutical industry anomaly ever been explained in regards to the great scenesse lockdown of 2019 ??**

OR conformation of a new less invasive easily applied or uncomplicated scenesse product (MN patch or injector pen) for the 1,000,000s out their patiently waiting, that would jump at the chance tomorrow morning to lighten their wallets by thousands for the simple decades old privilege of darkening their skin by experiencing the original sinful indication - photo protection *skin tanning!* ☠️

the short entity’s odds of being in total control and winning will always be in their favour till then Im guessing………. A slow and inconspicuous (non squeeze!) closure of open positions right before big news like the above mentioned product would confirm to me that someone knew something they wernt supposed to know all along, but of course that would be impossible because that would be insider trading and from what I hear would be slightly illegal! ………. Not that any authoritys would give a F.
    Last edited by Melon felon!: 18/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.16
Change
-0.050(0.33%)
Mkt cap ! $759.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.20 $15.21 $14.90 $606.6K 40.13K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 150 $15.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.20 860 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$15.14
  Change
-0.050 ( 0.16 %)
Open High Low Volume
$15.11 $15.21 $14.95 4220
Last updated 15.59pm 13/05/2024 ?
CUV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.