CUV 0.41% $14.64 clinuvel pharmaceuticals limited

There's some snippets that I like. The first to me is the...

1. 727 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 205
    There's some snippets that I like. The first to me is the investor roadshows. I'm happy they're getting out there face to face now despite modern technology (zoom etc). Guys like Buffet and other older (they have the money!!) investors and institutions I believe still like some attention and maybe a free lunch. You can tell a lot from a personal meeting which you might not get otherwise. PW has the knowledge and skills there I believe.
    They have on the other hand embarked on a very modern approach to marketing the first OTC product. Influencer's and web marketing (instagram, facebook, tik tok etc) and the web in general is where we get our information and in many cases purchase. This goes way back to the EPP family and the WEB was always going to play an important role in CUV's progress IMO. (compare this to SPL if anyone's invested there??).
    The delays still worry me and I'm not happy the progress in Vitiligo, XP and even EPP despite the US roll out seemingly going well. Perhaps the second line will roll out quicker if they are successful in the first instance. XP and Vitiligo will add significant revenue on top of EPP if successful.
    Stroke progress is exciting. I recently read long Co-vid symptoms have been linked to plaques forming. The spin off from this sort of exposure won't hurt their progress in addressing plaques in stroke or neuromuscular conditions (the elusive next indication??).
    The next two years is critical. It will be interesting what PW does post 2025 and what happens with his shares and connection with CUV. I hope it co-incides with a market recovery and bull phase so timing could be good. No problem with Brenda selling shares. It make some sense given her age and tax and super benefits in Australia (you can add up to 300 k I think to super depending on circumstances). Problem for her the timing is not the best. GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.