CUV 0.79% $15.08 clinuvel pharmaceuticals limited

I've had a bit more of a read. Unforgivable that grammatical...

1. 592 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 279
    I've had a bit more of a read. Unforgivable that grammatical errors are consistently published in such newsletters. No update on cuv105 progress ( the only chance of share price appreciation prior to AGM). EMA adolescent withdrawal was counted as an "achievement". "The agency(ema) could not come to an agreement re risk/benefit. They bloody well did. They said they were going to reject it, so Clinuvel withdrew the application. Still unable to develop and launch a sunscreen (first promised in 2017 or thereabouts). 3 melanocortin peptides in the pipeline inc afa (afa, acth,cuv9900) what happened to phi and parvysmelanotide? Focus again on the $175 million spend over 5 years. True Clinuvel style that the dollar spend is the objective with no mention of any value accretion, really dumb.I could have spent $175 million if that's all they wanted to do. Talking of maintenance therapy in vitiligo with additional scenesse implants (no need for science here, it just feels like it's probably right).

Whilst clearly I enjoyed the whole newsletter this paragraph stood out: "These are best described as omnipotent active molecules, restoring pathological imbalances, acting akin corticosteroids without the unfavourable side effects of steroids. Used in the right dose and formulations, these melanocortins have ubiquitous applications"
    After almost 20 years as CEO Wolgen has developed these omnipotent molecules with ubiquitous applications to now treat an estimated 600 patients per year worldwide! And they wonder why shareholders are frustrated.

@Silverchair sentiment changed back to sell to reflect my actions over the last couple of days.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.08
Change
-0.120(0.79%)
Mkt cap ! $754.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.10 $15.28 $15.02 $297.3K 19.68K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 132 $15.04

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.08 121 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.01pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CUV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.