CUV 3.38% $13.99 clinuvel pharmaceuticals limited

Maybe they are starting to listen a bit but how about this from...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1149
    Maybe they are starting to listen a bit but how about this from the newsletter.

"We recently re-launched an e-commerce platform – www.cyacelle.com – and introduced the next
    generation polychromatic screens, CYACÊLLE Radiant Gold and CYACÊLLE Radiant Bronze, as part of an
    initial soft launch. We see this as a prelaunch phase, a pilot gathering feedback on our first product
    range CYACÊLLE and CYACÊLLE Radiant."

That paragraph has a re-launch, an introduction, an initial soft launch, a prelaunch phase and a pilot gathering some feedback. I also note the objective for a Cyacelle global launch has a big tick because the prelaunch is initiated but in 2025 they will be initiating global launches of the cyacelle range?? I also understand that many shares have already been awarded for the 'launch'. I don't expect anything from that product and it is not priced into anything but where is the oversight? That is a bloody big mess and very amateurish, they need someone who can sit at the table and call BS when they read it or see it and not people who don't call that garbage out. So hopefully some more change keeps happening, they desperately need experienced executives and IR people from other companies who have the score on the board.

A very positive note, but tucked away, was something I had foreseen about growth recently in regards to Disc flunking their EPP trial and MT having to discontinue compassionate use. "We are also seeing new patient and physician demand following conclusion of experimental therapy clinical and expanded access programs." That is great news, long may the Clinuvel monopoly continue.

The main thing in the news today though should be a significant upgrade from Sell to Hold from cuv101, that should see a $10 increase to the share price as it filters out to the market.

All IMO DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.99
Change
-0.490(3.38%)
Mkt cap ! $700.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$14.30 $14.49 $13.89 $1.370M 97.41K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1509 $13.99

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$14.05 197 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CUV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.