CUV 0.67% $14.72 clinuvel pharmaceuticals limited

Ann: CLINUVEL Newsletter, page-36

1. 827 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1118
    Hi Col, takeover does make a fair bit of sense with this shorting activity - a similar thing happened with Healthscope I think which was not as fundamentally sound as Clinuvel. I remember you from FMG board as one of the posters who helped me to make a quick few hundred K not long ago - I also remember FMG had a bit of an issue with shorters (the shorts helped me bc I bought a stack at low price of $4) but they have been burnt hard now and not many left shorting over there anymore.
    A similarity between CUV and FMG is they both have ultra rich gentlemen as chairman of their boards and Twiggy Forrest helped fight off the shorts by purchasing plenty of shares in his company - I would love to see Blijdorp help to fight off the shorters in Clinuvel by buying another big load of CUV shares. It would send a nice message to all holders - like Twiggy used to say remember the mums and dads. And if I could fantasise for a moment it would be awesome for Twiggy to buy shares in an Aussie biotech that has the only treatment for an ultra rare disease and has gained FDA approval after starting from scratch - he could join the founder of Napster as a major holder in Clinuvel. Twiggy could perhaps dig around in the back of his couch for enough to buy 5% here!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$14.72
Change
-0.100(0.67%)
Mkt cap ! $737.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$14.80 $14.97 $14.60 $600.3K 40.64K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 324 $14.69

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$14.75 100 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CUV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.