CUV 1.61% $14.68 clinuvel pharmaceuticals limited

Just had another read of the newsletter and it's exciting stuff....

1. 802 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1053
    Just had another read of the newsletter and it's exciting stuff. DNA repair is going to be enormous. The drug is already FDA and EMA approved and they have many years of experience and data - it would have to been seen as very likely they are going to achieve their goals in this space. Adding XP next year to treatment will be amazing for sufferers and their families and due to the severity of this disease I imagine it will be rapidly taken up as treatment everywhere which will add meaningful revenues in the 10s of millions of dollars in very quick time. If the DNA repair aspect of this drug is extrapolated to SKIN CANCER the market is simply mind blowing (ie BILLIONS of DOLLARS) and Clinuvel will be doing very well not to be taken over by a major pharma - unless a sky-high premium is paid!

Can't wait to hear what the new indications are for - now FDA approval is granted - rapidly having new indications and a new treatment for terrible diseases is such a positive thing to be associated with even if in such a tiny way as an investor.

Finally, the 36% increase in shareholders certainly was a surprise to me, it adds to my thesis that the main seller in the market is the short sellers and downtick algorithmic trading (Great buying opp. here, debt free and very profitable etc etc). Great to see others latching onto this company, imagine what a few big rating TV news stories would do for the shareholder base? Plenty of stuff to publicise in relation to XP getting it's first serious treatment, implications for Skin Cancer (this alone should be headline stuff in Australia), but also Vitiligo, VP and all this coming from a little Aussie biotech based in Melbourne. And all this while COVID 19 is ravaging the world.
    GLTAH, all IMO DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.