GBZ 10.0% 0.9¢ gbm resources limited

About the actual Mt Margaret Geophysics and drill targeting, I...

1. 4,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3851
    About the actual Mt Margaret Geophysics and drill targeting, I think Fig.2 is really good at showing the different geophysical techniques coverage, and summarizing the previous limited work of MIM.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5199/5199189-cb13b8b8e7f1abea3d82d219c28beccc.jpg

I would have like to have seen another 2022 MLEM line to the east, but in the absence of that, its important to recognize the small colour coded dots are max down hole depth, and are colour coded by ppm Cu, looks like a decent amount of Mesozoic cover over the top of it all, and remembering that some of the best Cu anomalism in the vertical aircore or RAB drilling my be incomplete because not every Aircor or RAB hole reliably tests Proterozoic basement it certainly looks like the large Mag feature in the upper right of this map got a lot of attention (as Mag anomalies tend to do) but the drilling suggests a broad low range Cu feature in the Mag High anomaly so turning their attention to the more linear WSW-ENE feature which has numerous electrical geophysical methods pointing to this linear feature + some interesting Cu zonation makes me think that their FC4_Prop hole is the right idea but if they are going to drag a drill rig out there I would have liked to have seen another diamond hole I have marked in green dashes testing behind/underneath FTCD1049 to give the geochem a chance in case the geophysics all turns out to be say a conductive graphite feature rather than sulfides.

Their hole FC4_Prop04_22 is a geophysical long shot, definitely worth a look but with the usual caveats of exploration success not being a guaranteed thing.

Good to see them drilling again - I had well and truly got sick of the lack of drilling and being ignored as a gold junior.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $10.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $22.55K 2.343M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1141145 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 382 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.9¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 10.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ 1756250
Last updated 15.55pm 24/05/2024 ?
GBZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.