LKE 2.86% 3.6¢ lake resources n.l.

G'day dugsab. It's just an "I reckon", which I try very hard...

1. 21,394 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2094
    G'day dugsab. It's just an "I reckon", which I try very hard never to post, as I obviously can't substantiate it. But, you threw in a one liner "perhaps the worst of the SP is still to come". Neither have you substantiated that, so, it really was one un-substantiated one against another, IMO, very negative,one.
    And then you follow up with "ya gunna get belted with shares...period!" that's a pretty powerful statement, can you give us an idea why you are so confident about that statement ("period!") and where those shares they will belt us with are coming from, except, of course SBI, which, I think won't be a "belting" i.e. a dump at any price to crash the SP.

While I'm here, let's now not ignore the fact that after all that personal criticism that he received after 20 January, Steve has delivered!!

Reduced a potential 49 million share overhang from the debt outstanding, plus interest (which I'd previously excluded);
    Closed off a $1.959,615 debt, including that Feb 2019 CNote deal, with those devastating VWAP conversion terms.
    And the whole works, including the Prospectus for the SPPl finally turned up as he stated, just 1 hour and 8 minutes late, but, still "on or about 10 February. I think we'll cop that 1 hour 8 minutes for what he has delivered.

The cash that is to be paid out is a straight out repayment of outstanding debt, plus interest, and, IMO, the 11,558,02 shares works out at around $460K, which, IMO, SBI reckoned that they would have made by trading the converted CNs, around double what they would have made from interest alone and I think that's what I worked out actually happened from last year's conversions. And that's why I always placed " " around investor- trader would have been much more appropriate.

So, let's get behind Steve and give him the ammo he really needs to keep delivering while he's hot.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.001(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $60.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.7¢ 3.5¢ $188.2K 5.255M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13888 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 854308 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.