LKE 2.86% 3.6¢ lake resources n.l.

Ann: Close-out of Convertible Securities Facility, page-51

1. 3,439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2766
    I will also be supporting the SPP at the top end of the share offer. I have stated my belief in the “LKE story” previously and the further we go down the track, the more boxes are ticked. I have not got all of my Lithium “eggs” in the LKE basket and have seen my investments in ALB, TSLA (now on the sidelines), LAC and even PLS (but to a much lesser degree) all do well since the New Year. The feeling I get is that the sentiment continues to improve across this space and the “higher tide is lifting all boats”. I believe LKE will follow once a few more boxes are ticked - PFS, confirmation of samples being sent to possible offtake partners, Pilot Plant moving to Argentina, etc.

Im hoping that a very positive PFS is released to the market before the SPP closes. This should see an uplift in the share price above the 4c mark and make it even more of a no-brainer to take up the SPP on offer at 4c. The more we bring in with the SPP, the better off we are with covering costs before an offtake partner stumps up a chunk of cash to pave the way forward.
    GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.001(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $60.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.7¢ 3.5¢ $188.2K 5.255M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13888 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 854308 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.