BLT 0.00% 2.6¢ benitec biopharma limited

You're not the only person with a brain of their own, Spendit....

1. 2,524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    You're not the only person with a brain of their own, Spendit. Nobody tells me how to trade, and I sure don't trade based on others' comments. The facts are:

- TT-034 was safe, but not effective. Hence, abandoned.
    - HBV was not the one shot solo therapeutic everyone was hoping for. Not that a deal might not be made, but I would personally like to know what clinical difference Benitec's treatment adds to the SOC.
    - Nant has potentially gotten another patsy to eat from their hand. We won't know until we see the details. However, the cash we have does not leave room for much options on what to advance besides their own programs.
    - You complain of people bringing up facts, while you continue to assert there are accumulators with no proof (If there were accumulators, why did they not see this second announcement as a time to accumulate again)?
    - AMD is really where my focus is now. OPMD may be an orphan disease, but curing almost certain central vision blindness to where there is no good treatment is huge (since I spent the last 20 years in the ophthalmic field).

Say what you want Spendit. Facts are the only things presented to you, and they have been presented in the only plausible ways when the company has not been forthcoming in details. And 18c is not something to cheer about considering where we were one year ago before TT-034 basically failed to even marginally effect HCV viral load. I personally believe that "the market" saw that as Benitec's platform as basically worthless and needing to go back to the drawing board. Only time will tell if those changes can be made into therapeutically capable treatments.
    Last edited by Blane66: 15/03/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.