WKT 4.35% 11.0¢ walkabout resources ltd

Ann: Closure of Entitlement Issue-WKT.AX, page-42

1. 8,408 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6914
    Hi Brooke Ce Just had a quick look and observed your knowledge for trading.I have little knowledge for trading but lateral thinking has always been my strength. This is a key reason as to why I like Walkabout Resources as they started with the end in mind.Walkabout do have a compelling resource but as you have rightly suggested, "Will it be swallowed by a predator" Start small with robust economics and expand into known markets mitigating risk but not with out risk.A Premium product with supply constraints.

Personally a preditor I hope not and with pending news flow it may become more expensive for likely predator. With confirmation of short fall should place Walkabout Resource in far better position with news flow and coupled with some modest end user's agreement's.

This is not a resource for staggering annul TPA. It is a resource that has the highest quality with best margins in a number of ways to peer's in Tanzania. The NVP will show it's true potential in comparison and built around a limited constrained supply market.

The addition of Trevor Benson and expanded fiancial connections add to resolve.

As poster WKT rightly pointed out we do not need further news flow of quality or strategy as they are sound. Quality is not in question how ever stage 1 needs to be confirmed with confirmation of end user's and funding.Likely out comes are now completion of DFS study and simple mining licences application.This will trigger the end of stage 1 exploration period and the beginning of a new exciting chapter."News to flow"

It has long been stated that by being first to market is an advantage how ever while others struggle with RAP and deeper low feed grades with growing markets of over supply and smallish margins Walkabout strategy becomes of more of notice.Disadvantage to advantage would not have been possible if time lines had been achieved by others but Walkabout Resources simple low cost operation with a high grade resource close by to infrastructure's combined with a shallow high grade resource rated Best in class for natural flake graphite in Tanzania and now suitable for expandable markets with supply demand constraint's deserves a re-rate.

The announcement confirming suitability for expanded graphite markets is a bous to pricing of normal best in class super large flake graphite.This places Walkabout Resources in a real niche market with growing market oportunity. A key objective consideration of the Allan Mulligan led board to deliver a low cost, low opex operation with robust returns are now about to become known. Bring on the NVP and compare.Who has the best product and simple strategy to early markets.Who will have the best margins?Who can get there first and rapidly expand into known markets self-funded ?

Walkabout Resources have a blue print for market sucess mitigating higher risk with robust return's.

Expand and prosper $$$ NVP comparison for simple resource and fast time line.

Croc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $73.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 11.0¢ $54.85K 496.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 194774 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 22406 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.