IIQ 3.54% 58.5¢ inoviq ltd

Ann: Closure of Entitlement Offer and Shortfall Notification, page-138

1. 16,357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3858
    Simple Vlado.....BD1 is dirt cheap with 10 million cash in the bank, assays on Luminex and by years end, 5 short months away, should be armed with results from internal trials that can be used as proof positive it does what it says it does.
    It must be remembered that someone like Sonic Health could lob a deal on BD1 at any stage for the LDT or someone might like to do an agreement to have it on their diagnostics platform instead of Luminex....some one like Roche for instance.
    Mr Johnston was the Pacific MD for Johnson and Johnson for years.....imagine the contacts he would have.
    I spent some of the weekend looking at PolyNovo and their products.
    The new kids on the block have basically just been through the process BD1 are embarking on. Poly is starting to turn a profit and I think ~ 10 million in income with a 1.1 billion $$ MC.....I think its a pretty frothy sp atm but it shows what the market does when there is great potential.
    Their product is way more complicated that a blood test....who wouldn't want to be the first company in the world to have a blood test for Ovarian,Breast and potentially Lung cancer??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IIQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
58.5¢
Change
0.020(3.54%)
Mkt cap ! $64.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
57.0¢ 58.5¢ 56.5¢ $3.293K 5.744K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 57.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
58.5¢ 8303 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.53pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IIQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.