IIQ 2.65% 58.0¢ inoviq ltd

Ann: Closure of Entitlement Offer and Shortfall Notification, page-169

1. 236 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170
    Firstly Davy let me say I respect your posts so this is not a criticism of you or your view point at all.

The fact is that when you go to a potential lender, a potential underwriter (or a share issue for example) and ask for their money or a listed company wished to recruit a new Board Member, they are allowed to see more than the market and it does not violate any continuous disclosure laws. The business may have internal strategies or likely scenario(s) planning that is compelling but kept from general publication which course it may/must share ion order to borrow money, secure underwriting or a new board member. Trust me - they know more than the market and that is why they are in.

Before any information is published, regardless or continuous disclosure requirements, the wording or the release, the timing of the release, is always carefully considered. Its nothing to without an announcement until it suits and there are millions justifications that can wave aside any query about timing in hindsight.

The lenders, underwriters and Board members all know significantly more than the retail investors and that will include very sensitive and critical information.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IIQ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.