GUN 0.00% 1.1¢ gunson resources limited

Hi manila. You touched on the main reason I'm in GUN at these...

1. 9,303 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1119
    Hi manila. You touched on the main reason I'm in GUN at these levels - the diversity and range of their assets is seriously undervalued. If it was just Coburn I would have held back because of how frustratingly difficult it's been to get something going there. Rationally it stacks up but mineral sands is only a modestly rational market at best - a very strange beast.

However I'm quite excited by the potential of windabout/mg14 copper deposits. Terrace look to have something really promising going there which suggests a real possibility of many millions of free cash flow each year into GUNs coffers for up to 2 decades. When they commit with successful trials we will get a rerating

The Nickel potential at Fowlers Bay is blue sky mining stuff and. I'm enjoying a bit of daydreaming! Mineralogy supposedly like Fraser range range in WA. Well if that follows through we could have big times ahead going by what's gone on with SIR in Fraser Range - we could hit $1 in no time at all if someone turned up a decent nickel core around our tenements.

However this nickel play is 100% speculation and of no investment value - yet. As far as I am aware from my own research there's nothing happening with nickel in nearby areas in SA. I would appreciate if anyone can point me in the way of a bit of nearology for Fowlers Bay as I just haven't turned anything up yet.

Happy to be holding still and took up my entitlement to support the strong commitment Bill Bloking has made. I appreciate what he's doing and so feel obliged to back him. Shame that, on the face of it, it looks like the money of our major shareholder hasn't talked on this occasion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GUN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.