UNT 0.00% 1.3¢ unith ltd

Lynetteg dont you read the announcements or get the...

1. 3,503 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1000
    Lynetteg dont you read the announcements or get the updates?????? rolleyes.png

We no longer get pump and dump announcements that were a consistant thing under the previous management.

What the company announces is a ROAD MAP and that has milestones and time frames. I suggest maybe you revist it.

2023 saw every milestone hit on or before the target date.

2024 is progressing in the same manner. Therefore a little more patience is required to see us launch the platform

During Idans last presentation he referred to the website and it being update to coincide with the platform launch so I would assume they go hand in hand. Obviously when one is on the Unith website it will have links to the platform and vice versa

When I referred to they were focusing on the CR I was refering to Idan and possibily a director or two. Stating the obvious that development team had nothing to do with the capital raise would be obvious to I would feel most shareholders.

What I was referring to was mainly Idan having to spend some of his time speaking to shareholders or potential shareholders.

The latest update from Idan mention we have already achieve traction on the 2024 ROAD MAP.

Im not sure what some of you guys want but the share price is a reflection of buyers and sellers not what the company is doing.

Obviously IMO our market cap at circa $18m is no where near where we should be and everyone wants the share price up above 10c.

Maybe if people realise constantly trying to buy and sell the stock for a pip or two will get the share price no where.

Last edited by Diabloracer: 20/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $23.47K 1.797M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2031703 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 2005169 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ 98213
Last updated 15.09pm 26/04/2024 ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.