PRW 0.00% 0.1¢ proto resources & investments ltd

re: Ann: Closure of Non-Renounceable Entitlem... Hi...

1. 3,770 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 107
    re: Ann: Closure of Non-Renounceable Entitlem... Hi treasurehunter,

I've been holding for a while now and keep buying at these crazy levels.

I really like what PRW are doing and believe Barnes Hill alone is the company maker for us. Then we have all the other projects as a bonus if they achieve some sort of success and value.

I see the following over next few months.

PRW have publically announced that they are planning the recommencement of drilling at Lindeman’s Bore hole #3 over the next couple of weeks.

Also as mentioned on Friday last week, PRW are looking to finalise a copper joint-venture in the Northern Territory.

I'm confident PRW will progressively release results on their mineral processing technology that they are looking to fit to the back end of the Barnes Hill project to process the waste iron magnesium and sulphate into saleable magnesium and iron products and reusable acid.

I also expect updates on the Barnes Hill approvals process and as mentioned on the 13th of January, they have submitted a connection request to Transend for electricity connection for the Barnes Hill project.

Looking forward:

PRW have good exploration, as well as their flagship project development developing at Barnes Hill.

It can be frustrating waiting for things to happen, however the projects that PRW are working on seem somewhat complicated but once the hard work is done will have high value I feel.

Also find attached RBS Milstone buy rec released DEC the 2nd 2011 with a target price of AUD$0.149

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.