ICG 0.00% 0.5¢ inca minerals limited

Tall. Well under the current financial climate, I am amazed we...

1. 3,774 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1508
    Tall.
    Well under the current financial climate, I am amazed we got this much. Ok we start drilling and if there is even a sniff of goodness at Jean Elson those shortfall shares will be swallowed quickly.
    Pity its not limited to just existing holders prior to this raise commencement. The institutional investors will run in and swallow them quickly if there is a sniff of goodness in any drilling reports.

Now shortly in the future of course the baggers will come forward calling out present Management if we don't succeed with drilling whilst they didn't contribute. I would be wonderful if we could shame name past Directors that still hold to see if they actually contributed to this raise. But we cant do this, so anyway good luck all that contributed to this raise in any amount.

If you didn't contribute don't come here whining about things due it cant be done with out funds.

I would like to remind current holders that there is a shortfall and they will have attached options until 12th June or sold out, these may be purchased by contacting the company. I will be purchasing more if funds and availability are there.

Allens
    Let the drilling commence at JE.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.052M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 570832 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 2411110 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.