ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 272
    I have stated them openly here many times on the thread. If you, or anyone from NOR care to spend a few minutes doing some research, feel more than welcome. No need to thank me either.

While we are on the subject, can I ask if it was my suggestion of offering a free trial on these here threads that caused NOR to do exactly that soon after? Not actually trying to blow my own trumpet it was @d_l_b that suggested it!

As a wider recommendation, perhaps could I suggest the marketing/product development team consider spending and hour or two downloading and using/analysing competitor products before launch, as this may enable you to more efficiently target resources in future.

Some people have called me out a stickler for 'strategic marketing' in the past.

I'm happy to engage with NOR as a consultant if they so desire. They seem to like them after all!

My price is 5% of revenue. I believe NOR would be familiar with how to structure a deal of this nature.

I believe the last time we had a chat about competitors product offerings you referred to 8x8's softphone as "from the 80's" or some such.

I was wondering if you still held that view given that 8x8 have since grown significantly and are on track for annual recurring revenue to eclipse $350m USD?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.