Ann: CLQ signs MOU with Carbine Resources, page-2

1. 1,558 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110
    Some positive news.
    Clean TeQ Holdings is pleased to announce it has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with Carbine Resources Limited (ASX: CRB) for the use of the Clean‐iX® technology to recover copper resources at the historic Mount Morgan Gold & Copper Mine in Queensland. Clean TeQ will work with Carbine to integrate the Clean‐iX® process into the flow sheet which reprocess gold, copper and pyrite tailings at the mine. Carbine recently completed a scoping study to confirm the technical and economic viability of the proposed flow sheet, which includes the use of Clean‐iX® for copper recovery. Further optimisation studies will also assess the use of the technology in gold extraction and general water treatment. Clean TeQ Chairman Mr Sam Riggall, commented: “This MOU provides an important opportunity for Clean TeQ to generate value using our innovative ion exchange technology for the recovery of metals from the Mount Morgan mine. It also builds on our strategy to leverage our technology to create added value in resource recovery projects.” Carbine Resources has an earn‐in agreement with Norton Gold Fields Limited (ASX: NGF) to acquire the mining leases over the historic Mount Morgan mine (see CRB’s ASX Announcement 03 April 2014). The mine itself operated for more than a century producing vast quantities of gold, copper and silver and leaving behind significant metal containing tailings. For more detail on the Mount Morgan Gold & Copper Project and its JORC resources, please view the Carbine Resources website. For more information about Cl

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.0¢
Change
0.010(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $29.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.0¢ 34.5¢ 32.5¢ $72.84K 214.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9387 32.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.0¢ 3073 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.