CLW 4.13% $3.53 charter hall long wale reit

Ann: CLW 2023 Half Year Results Presentation, page-55

1. 1,178 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 227
    I truly believe we are at the end of the rate rising cycle or very close to the end

maybe one or two more rises and that’s it

discretionary spending already down compared to last year, how do I know ? I operate a business for 30 years and have been through many cycles and I can see it …. Last year I’m confident in putting my prices up because I know my customers will have to accept it , now I have to think twice ….

the rise in rent and housing will not be cured by putting more rates up, more rate increases = less people buying and more people renting = more rent increases….. immigration and demand and builders not able to build are the primary problems to the inflation in housing …. Not low interest rate ….. we have had low rate for 10 years and housing didn’t go up like it did in the last 2 years….

with record amount of people struggling, businesses going bankrupt and inflation already slowing down … rba will need to think not twice but 3 times before putting more rate up …

out of all companies, clw will benefit the most from a recession due to its long wale and quality tenants …
    I believe clw will turn soon, I’m buying

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.53
Change
0.140(4.13%)
Mkt cap ! $2.552B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.44 $3.54 $3.44 $6.022M 1.716M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 11110 $3.51

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.53 12232 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.