CLW 0.86% $3.53 charter hall long wale reit

clw management has mentioned numerous times that they are aware...

1. 1,180 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 228
    clw management has mentioned numerous times that they are aware of the loan covenants and to minimise the risk of deep discounted capital raises…. hence that is why they are trying to unload some non core properties to reduce gearing….

pleasingly, they are still able to offload assets at or above book value …. So I don’t understand why you say they are desperate seller ? It is true that they wanted to sell some but their loans are staged with various expiry … and the earliest loan maturity is in 3 years time… with the interest rate cycle peaking, and their ICR well covered, I wouldn’t say they are desperate at all…

even if they are desperate, with the quality of their assets, there will be multiple offers on the table, so it’s not like there is only one buyer and they must sell at 50% discount otherwise file for bankruptcy…….

i have seen the Q&A at the AGM, and I think the management is very quite sensible and rational, yes, they might not have done the best job but they seem to know what they are doing and prepare for what is to come.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.53
Change
0.030(0.86%)
Mkt cap ! $2.530B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.50 $3.53 $3.47 $1.232M 352.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 18570 $3.52

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.53 16778 32
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.04pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.