CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 15,868 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2305
    May not be as good as they say???

"The Bou Azzer district comprises a series of small Co-As-(Au) vein deposits in the Anti Atlas Mountains of southern Morocco, 320 km east of Agadir.

The Co-Ni-As-(Au) ores of the Bou Azzer district are hosted in variably steep shear zones which occur mainly at or close to the contact of serpentinites with other rock types. Mineralisation has been traced locally for ~1 km within structures that can be followed for up to 5 km. Individual veins and lodes that make up the ore zones are usually between 0.2 and 2 m wide, and have lengths of 30 to 120 m along strike and extend down dip for 20 to 300 m. The pristine ore mineral assemblage mainly consists of Co-Ni-Fe arsenides and sulpharsenides.

Since 1933, 55 000 tonnes of Co and between 2 and 5 tonnes of gold have been produced. Currently (2008), about 150 000 t of ore with grades of ~1% Co, 1% Ni and 3 to 4 g/t Au is mined annually from several mines in the Bou Azzer district."

http://www.portergeo.com.au/database/mineinfo.asp?mineid=mn615

"1,200 miners are working under conditions akin to slavery, more than six hundred meters below the surface without any safeguards against the risk of landslides.
    The mine operator is Compagnie de Tifnout Tiranimine (CTT) from the Managem industrial group. The mine is situated 120 Km south of Ouarzazate. It has a yearly production capacity of 2000 tonnes of Cobalt and employs between 1200 and 1600 people."

https://ejatlas.org/conflict/illegal-animal-traficking-iraq

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add REE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.