UNT 4.00% 1.3¢ unith ltd

So there's a CR now - what's happened to all these...

1. 802 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    So there's a CR now - what's happened to all these statements???????

Continuing on from its financial turnaround reported for the Half Year FY2020, Crowd Media is expected to deliver underlying EBITDA of circa $60k for the March Quarter FY2020, following a near breakeven underlying EBITDA performance (unaudited) for H1 FY2020.

Critically each month – January, February, and March of 2020 – has had a positive underlying EBITDA.

Importantly, Crowd Media is in a strong position financially to weather the current COVID-19 crisis with $1 million cash at bank as at the end of this quarter.

Revenue streams from the mobile division (Q&A and subscriptions tech platforms) are showing growth as a result of more digital entertainment being consumed by people staying home due to self-isolation.

The Company is also taking advantage of the opportunity to further streamline operations and complete another round of cost-cutting. I want to assure Shareholders that I am committed to the financial turnaround of this Company. Results for the year to date are most encouraging.

We are in a healthy financial position with cash in the bank. Our 3-yr plan is on time and on track.

Having invested in this Company, putting our own money on the line, we will do everything we can to continue building on Crowd Media’s success to the benefit of all Shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $16.44K 1.264M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 324982 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 2627859 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.55am 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.