UNT 0.00% 1.3¢ unith ltd

lol TOTB while I posted it out of fun it does I believe...

1. 8,720 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    lol TOTB while I posted it out of fun it does I believe highlight a genuine point about the dilemna that always faces investors particularly in the small cap space - i.e. what level of risk are you prepared to accept vs the potential return that can be achieved. The biggest returns are often made by those prepared to take a risk in the face of uncertainty when the broader market discounts the unknown/unknowable. On the other hand the safer option is often to wait for the biggest risks/unknowns to be mitigated or eliminated so they become known and more accurate valuations are possible, and accept a more modest return but at a much reduced risk.

So I can understand where Q is coming from - we don't have the same risk tolerance profile. But it is always useful to be able to have a discussion without letting acrimony get in the way and blind you, because you just never when you might learn something you didn't know or realise. I to have my concerns about CM8, which I have posted. No company is perfect - it is what it is and you have to make the best decision you can at any particular time.

Cheers, Sharks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 290081 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 2663574 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.