UNT 4.00% 1.3¢ unith ltd

A very spirited thread. Took me an hour to go through it...

1. 2,442 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 213
    A very spirited thread. Took me an hour to go through it properly. Some good call outs that resonated with me:

Con Note Risk: There is an incentive to cap the SP until August 1 to set the lowest possible conversion price for this loan. Assuming we see SP appreciation above and beyond that set price (let's say for example the SP on Aug 1 is 20c - then the conversion price is 26c) - once the SP appreciates above 26c plus the NPV of the interest for the loan term, it will have an incentive to convert loan into shares, so we will see conversion of shares for the value of the loan probably above 30c - Sharks37

Forex Risk: CM8 reports in AUD and people benchmark it against that. Most revenue is generated in GBP and EUR so if there is a 15-20% depreciation, then earnings expectation gets hit and SP falls further - RAllen50

Nostalgia: You can add Milo Minderbinder (aka MarvinMinder) to that list of missing in action. One thing you can say about Holmesearth, he never had a bad word to say about CM8 and always followed upon on matters with the co and the big boys, I truly hope that it's only a rumour that he sold out and did his dow on CM8 - t'd be very unfair. Chillam & oztrader

So I wonder how did we finish Friday almost back where we started?

upload_2016-7-2_5-57-56.png
    Nothing to see here?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $17.35K 1.334M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 255081 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 2627859 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.