UNT 6.25% 1.5¢ unith ltd

Ann: CM8 Management Update, page-2

1. 9 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Crowd Media Holdings Limited (ASX: CM8 & FWB: CM3) (“Crowd” or “Company”) advises that CEO Domenic
    Carosa has tendered his resignation as CEO of the Company to spend more time with his recently-listed fintech
    company Banxa Holdings Inc (TSX-v: BNXA). By mutual agreement, his resignation will take effect from 31st
    March 2021.
    Domenic will transition to a Non-Executive Director role with the Company and will remain available, on an asneeded consulting basis, for projects relating to Crowd’s Horizon 2 (Fintech and Insuretech) and Horizon 3
    (Talking Head) objectives. He continues to be a significant shareholder, holding approx. 6% of the Company.
    Chairman Steven Schapera and Director Robert Quandt will both move into interim executive roles whilst the
    board commences a search for a new CEO.
    Chairman Steven Schapera stated “Domenic has demonstrated honesty, integrity, and true grit during his time
    at Crowd. Under his leadership he now hands over a stable ship, a stronger balance sheet, and – most
    importantly – a company that now has the capability to translate the most recent advances in AI research into
    innovations that will reshape the way consumers think about ecommerce experiences and move us closer to
    our $1B target. “
    Domenic Carosa stated “This has been a very hard decision for me to take after so many years as CEO, but
    the time feels right for me to hand over the role to someone else so that I can focus on my fintech opportunity.
    My interests are aligned with Crowd via my shareholding and Directorship and I have confidence in our
    Chairman Steven Schapera and the team and will continue to assist in any way I can. “
    This announcement has been approved for release to ASX by the Board of CM8.
    For further information please contact:

Domenic Carosa, Chief Executive Officer
    Crowd Media Holdings Limited
    M: +61 411 196 979 / +31 611 227 235
    E

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $18.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $2.998K 195.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 813498 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 56438 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.