UNT 6.25% 1.5¢ unith ltd

Unlike many shareholders here I have not sold a single share at...

1. 1,794 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 324
    Unlike many shareholders here I have not sold a single share at all. Initially I was disappointed with the revenue growth of Crowd Direct over the last quarter and thought management could have allocated more $$$ to marketing to get the 4-7x return on marketing spend that had previously been stated. However if I have faith in management I then realized I should give them the benefit of the doubt and assume that they are obviously putting both human and financial resources more into building the technology as this will provide longer term returns far in excess of 4-7x.
    Bailing out now because of the lack of growth in Crowd Direct makes no sense to me especially when we have had some comparisons in share price made with the likes of CRO and DOU who both have next to no real revenue at all, however they have supporting shareholders who are firmly backing the company to achieve its main goal. Our management had continually told us what their main goal is and they they won’t be distracted by that vision. Why has the share price gone down?? There is a famous quote that will perfectly summarize the events over the last week in the stock price.
    ”The play was a huge success but the audience was a failure”
    Hopefully shareholders will realize this after Wednesday.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $18.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $2.998K 195.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 813498 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 56438 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.