UNT 0.00% 1.3¢ unith ltd

Totally agree. Im a happy holder and have bought at 2.5, 3, 5...

1. 176 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Totally agree. Im a happy holder and have bought at 2.5, 3, 5 and 5.3. I personally love the bold passionate posts diablo rolls out. Sometimes we confuse genuine passion with ramping and that's unfortunate, because believing in the story is harmless. In fact, if we are all holders we should be all for the positivity. Diablo doesnt know what the price is going to do and has no more idea than any one about when or if we hit 50c, but who cares, they would likely gladly admit that. I think the predictions are healthy and i would like to see more, we all know this has the potential to be at $1 if the stars align. We have all chased stocks and paid too much, but i dont know how many have actually been wooed into buying because someone made a prediction and if they have they might need to scrub up on their strategy. So lets celebrate what we have. If you dont like the stock, sell or dont buy. If you like it, which you really have to at 5c, then buy and hold. Well done to all those who share info about CM8 and well done to those holding, we are entering a damn exciting chapter in our history.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $3.282K 252.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 2333831 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 2251595 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.