UNT 0.00% 1.7¢ unith ltd

Can you please explain to me the HIGH RISK you are referring...

1. 1,794 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 324
    Can you please explain to me the HIGH RISK you are referring to?????
    I know the Emerald report refers to it as a speculative stock but i think that is more in reference to its current market cap only. If you read the report again and pay particular attention to everything the company has done over the last year to reduce its risk profile, especially the paying down of the Bill Front debt in my view i would no longer look at Crowd as a High risk investment.

In addition to the $4m or so that we probably have in cash at the moment, we still have the following

$1,830,000 through the conversion of the Con Notes due in April 2021
    $1,998,162 through the exercise of 3c options
    $751,229 through the exercise of the 4c options
    $642,500 through the exercise of the 5c options
    $2,800,000 through the exercise of the 7c options

Although the options do have exercise dates as far as 2 years away you will find that once we go past 10c again the bulk of them will most likely get exercised and if they do we have a total of $8,021,891 in cash still to come.

Together with our near break even position, the saving of $200,000 per annum in finance and admin costs associated with the Billfront debt, and an additional saving of $180,000 per annum when the Con Notes are converted you will soon find that most of the risk associated with Crowd is eliminated.
    The only risk that remains is the revenue declines and hopefully the December trading update will alleviate that.
    So with increasing revenues and a very good cash position i would most certainly disagree that we are still a HIGH risk investment.
    Last edited by jamesdenis: 17/12/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.