UNT 6.25% 1.5¢ unith ltd

Ann: CM8 signs 3-year exclusive agreement with MD-Complete, page-5

1. 1,794 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 324
    Another great announcement yes but what the market wants to see is $$$$$$ resulting from these announcements

Share price on 22 November 2019 was 2.9c
    Share price on 25 November 2019 was 2.7c (Day of announcement that we are doing marketing tests for one of Invincible brands, "brands" and were expecting revenues of $500k from this

Share price on 5 February 2020 was 2c
    Share price on 6 February 2020 was 2.5c (Day of announcement of significant financial turnaround and London Labs and I am Kamu brands.

Share price on 30 April 2020 was 2.3c
    Share price on 1 May 2020 was 2.4c (Day of announcement of Kinn Living agreement)

Share price on 12 June 2020 was 2.8c
    Share price on 16 June 2020 was 3.1c (Day of announcement of Vital agreement after trading halt for a few days)

Share price on 5 August 2020 was 2.3c
    Share price on 6 August 2020 was 2.4c (Day of announcement of Teadora agreement)

Share price on 8 September was 2.3c
    Share price on 9 September was ??? (Day of announcement of MD Complete agreement)

I think you get the idea that the announcements on their own are doing nothing to the share price.
    We are in fact probably going to close at equal to or lower than the share price on the closing day of each of the above announcements made to date.

The market is not impressed by the number of brands added to the portfolio and wants to see growth in $$$$ from each brand.

I understand the greater vision is that conversational commerce will then hopefully put a rocket under the sales of these brands, however technology is changing very rapidly and i don't want to be here in 2 years time discussing the same issue the Q&A division is facing as a result of the move away from SMS to Whatsapp and the like and our management not being able to take real advantage of it.

Article from December 2018 about whatsapp just to illustrate that CM8 failed to capitalise on the shift away from SMS and are now wanting us to solely focus on conversation commerce as being the driving force of the company.

In 2017, this Facebook-owned chat app hitglobal monthly active users of 1.5 billion, which has led many people to believe that it would soon replace SMS as the standard form for mobile.

Although SMS is still the leader in mobile communication, particularly in the U.S., there are some regions, such as Europe, where WhatsApp is fast becoming the mobile messaging platform of choice both among private users and businesses.

According to Statista, of the mobile phone internet users in the UK,84% actively use the app, and correspondingly, 81% in Italy, 73% in Spain, 65% in Germany, and 23% in France.

In contrast, only one-third of internet users in the United States have downloaded and use the app – most of which are people who have traveled to or have friends in Europe.

Last edited by jamesdenis: 09/09/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $18.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $15.73K 985.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 896665 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 668352 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.