PV1 4.76% 2.2¢ provaris energy ltd

Ann: CNG Pipe-to-Pipe Transportion Project Economics, page-37

1. 797 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 205
    My opinion is that we are argue and put up whatever we want on HotCopper at almost no accountability as we are faceless people on here. Come to your own conclusion through hard work and research as to what you want to do with your money and your stocks...

Yesterday I sat down for quite some time to read this news and put figures and numbers together to determine wether I hold my stock or I sell my stock I’ve stated a lot of times that if I don’t like something about and it undermines the fundamentals of the company I’ll be a happy seller wether at a profit or a loss I don’t let emotions dictate my logic..

What I see on HotCopper all the time is emotional people coming to conclusions based on someone’s opinion or a share price movement that puts you in the red for the day!

Put opinions up, put facts up or do whatever but don’t complain when you take advice from a HC poster or blame others for your problems! You are accountable! You can read and put the work in and come to your own conclusion! That’s why it’s always important to be your own man/women/person! It’s your money and your stocks do whatever you want it’s your life!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PV1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $13.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $4.33K 200.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 106 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 116714 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PV1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.