PV1 4.76% 2.2¢ provaris energy ltd

Ann: CNG Pipe-to-Pipe Transportion Project Economics, page-38

1. 1,186 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 234
    lol I never said I would add value to anything, my post was to you directly and it didn't have anything to do with what your now saying...

I don't need to justify myself to you as I haven't promised anything!

please don't walk away from the topic that is being discussed. it's a topic or argument and not an attack, why must you put made up ideals into a situation that has nothing to do with what's going on.

it's a sign of weakness and stupidity, your defending people that I haven't attacked at all. there's a difference between agreeing and licking ass and you have missed the concept completely.

An opinion is not an attack, I'm sorry you feel that way. There must something going on for you to be so delusional in this argument. You yourself have not presented any decent arguments around what I've said. you were the first one to have an opinion that you couldn't back up and I defended that person and the person you instinctively defended. My only opinion was on you.

Don't like it? Delete your account or accept that this platform allows people to speak their mind...

cheers
    case closed

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PV1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $13.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $4.33K 200.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 106 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 116714 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PV1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.