ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 167 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    I'm with you DavidW.......previous posts in this forum speculated a much higher Capex & even at $200 million still very bankable. The $60-$70 million Capex would have been a bonus but even the higher Capex number that has now come out should be amortised over a very long period given the 21 year plus mine life.

Other Lithium / Cobalt Companies are reporting Capex of $500 million plus so I don't see what the issue is.

They also seem to be concerned about the estimated Cobalt price at $72,000......again Cobalt has been as high as $61,500 in this current run - it could find itself at $72,000 by years end let alone during the mine's life.

Reading the comments regards the Cobalt Price by some seem to imply it needs to be $72,000 right now or by next week - this is a 21 year plus mine & a number provided by highly regarded professionals who do their research.....I actually think this number is conservative.

Someone mentioned they haven't heard from Solarbat??.....he stated last week he'll be away this week & out of internet & phone range so he is not ducking what's going on.....I'm sure we'll all hear from him next week.

Good luck everyone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.