GSR 0.00% 1.1¢ greenstone resources limited

I have seen no comment let alone analysis on this board this...

1. 322 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149
    I have seen no comment let alone analysis on this board this morning remotely justifying the herd sell off and sharp price fall. The SS took too long coming, sure.  That has sowed enough doubt in the minds of many so that with a couple of negative posts with no substance, there is suddenly a sell off (probably egged along). Oh how the sharp traders and manipulators must love these small tec metal mining stocks!!

Look at a little closer at the scoping study and you will see that it is estimating recovery of 1900 tonnes of cobalt pa (current spot price AU$ 76,200) and 1760 tonnes of nickel pa (spot price AU$13,325) for the first 5 years, for a combined revenue of $168,736,000 pa. Operating costs of $43/tonne of ore to recover 1,500,000 tonnes pa to produce that cobalt and nickel is $64,500,000. Whilst we are yet to understand what additional costs there may be over and above the estimated "operating costs", on the face of it these are very attractive numbers.

Hopefully someone with a little more experience and time than I have will come into the discussion to help translate what these SS numbers would like in a profit and loss projection, once up and running.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.